Season One has a informal design size, below are the dimension for each of our pieces.
Save The Date: 125mm x 175mm
Invitation: 125mm x 175mm
Information Card: 105mm x 148mm (A6)
RSVP: 105mm x 148mm (A6)
Note on Gift: 74mm x 105mm (A7)
Menu: 125mm x 175mm
Placecard: 90mm x 100mm - scored and folded to sit up right.
Our envelopes are 130mm x 180mm.
Not only have they been chosen not only for their quality but also their sizing, they can accommodate four (4) pieces of stationery with plenty of room.
1. Browse Maybe At Dawn and decide on your design.
2. Place all items in the cart. Double check to make sure you have added all the items you need, make sure you have added envelopes.
3. Make purchase
4. We receive your order and send you an email straight away with a link to fill in all the information we need and some helpful wording suggestions.
5. Complete online form and get it back to us as soon as you can. Once we receive all your details we will take our magic hands and get right to creating your artwork - this usually take 3 business days.
6. Once complete we send you the files so you can check all the details. We offer two rounds of changes, this gives you a chance to check all the information is correct.
7. As soon as we get the go ahead from you we put your order into production. This takes approximately 3 weeks.
8. Your is packed and shipped to your door
We recommend sending out your invitations 3 months prior to your wedding date. This gives your guests 8 weeks to respond by your RSVP date; which should be one month prior to your wedding date. Destination weddings will need to do this earlier. Day of event stationery is ordered once your RSVPs are received. We have a helpful timeline here.
Getting your numbers right is really important as it can be very costly to do a second run of invitations when more than likely you will only need a handful more. We recommend ordering an additional 10-15 invites as you may have guests that can not make it and you may want to send out a second round of invites.
No. We have designed our RSVP Cards double sided so your return address is pre printed, application of a postage stamp is all that is needed.
Of course! We can print as many invitations as you need. Please contact us if you require more than 175 pieces.
We will do our very best to fit you in, contact us directly via email so we can organise this for you. A rush fee will be charged.
All of our products are printed by our sister company Morgan Printing. We use the highest quality of paper for our designs. For season one our flagship paper stock is GMUND 100% Cotton which is made in Germany. Our coloured papers are from the Colorplan range which is milled in the UK and our photorealistic runs on Strathmore Premium Smooth. All mills are FSC accredited and adhere to the highest of production and environmental standards.
Viewing colours on screen (computer or mobile device) is not an accurate depiction of the colour in the finished piece. We highly recommend that you purchase a sample pack to see the stock and print colours in finished condition.
Your order will be sent via either Australia Post or Interstate Courier. Both methods will be trackable to ensure you order is safe.
Shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 Australia wide. This ensures that your package is trackable and you do not need to be concerned about it be lost in the post.
We do not accept returns for any goods purchased. The proofing process ensures that the accurate information is printed. The highest of care and integrity is given when producing and sending goods.
Yes, we do ship internationally. Please email us for shipping rates and order process.
We offer wholesale rates on our personal stationery. If you are interested in stocking Maybe At Dawn please email us directly.
We are located in Sydney’s Inner West.